Job Opening: Indianapolis

Subject: Job Opening: Indianapolis
From: Colleen Adams <colleen_adams -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:58:35 -0500

Hi folks,
You can respond directly to me or to the employment manager mentioned
at the bottom. Thanks!

Technical Documentation Associate

First DataBank (a division of the Hearst Corporation), the industry's
leading supplier of comprehensive printed and computerized
pharmaceutical databases and software products, is seeking an
individual to work with technical experts in the creation and maintenance
of clear and accurate documentation primarily for our database and user
interface products.

The qualified candidate must have:
--an Associate's degree in technical communication or at least 2 years
related job experience
--3 years advanced Word experience with FrameMaker experience
preferred
--at least 2 years substantive editing of technical documentation
--familiarity with online documentation concepts and methodologies
--experience with online help authoring tools
--excellent organizational and project coordination skills
--ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities and projects

We offer a very competitive compensation and benefit package including
employer paid health, dental and vision, prescription drug program,
business casual dress, 11 paid holidays, 401K, and pension plan.

Call (317) 469-5209 or forward your resume to:
Employment Manager
First DataBank
P.O. Box 40930
Indianapolis, IN 46240-0930
fax: (317) 469-5251
email: angela_tramm -at- firstdatabank -dot- com
website: www.firstdatabank.com

Colleen Adams
External Documentation Manager
First DataBank, Inc.
Indianapolis, IN
colleen_adams -at- firstdatabank -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=