Re: Web Authoring Tools

Subject: Re: Web Authoring Tools
From: John Nesbit <janesbit -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:15:36 PST

Hi All,

I am doing an evaluation on web authoring tools. I have done RoboHTML
and
Front Page. Is anyone aware of any other "web authoring tools" I should
take
into consideration during this evaluation? Someone had mentioned
products
like Macromedia's Dreamweaver etc. but I think that is more used for web
site creation and not to create manuals on the web. Would appreciate any
help/suggestions.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Dreamweaver is great for creating web sites and could be used to create
manuals as well, particularly if you plan on using graphics in the
future.
Bundled with Dreamweaver is an excellent HTML text program--HomeSite.
So you may want to just check out HomeSite for creating text material on
the web.
HomeSite uses very clean HTML code.
John Nesbit

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=