ANNOUNCEMENT: Design Docs Free Class Winners Announced!

Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Design Docs Free Class Winners Announced!
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 15:22:55 -0800

During the exhibition at the WinWriters conference, Design Docs offered a
contest to attendees who provided us with a business card. We received so
many entries that we decided to give away two prizes: one-day classes at any
scheduled location.

And the winners are:

Sandy Venning with Oracle, and
Jason Ames with American Express.

Congratulations to both of you!

Lin Laurie
Design Docs
Formerly WinPro Online Press
The Online Publishing and Training Professionals
http://www.designdocs.com
206.784.5821

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=