Re: time to write question

Subject: Re: time to write question
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 09:53:19 -0800

Indeed, the PDF files I am sending him for review have DRAFT in big letters
across the page. And they will until I get paid. I know that much. I work
with large and small firms and really have never had much problems. I have
had friends who have so I am generally cautious but optimistic, however.. My
trusting nature.

I am hoping that he will come around. I suspect that he just needs to be
educated. I can do that. Even if he bails and brings in another writer. He
will have this problem with any writer he brings in. He pays programmers to
fix broken code...

And the copy is incredibly clean, really. Icons placed, custom graphics,
etc. And the examples are good. This really is a good manual, especially for
the money.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!