Training -- RoboHELP, HTML, and HTML-Based Help

Subject: Training -- RoboHELP, HTML, and HTML-Based Help
From: "Weisner Associates Inc." <info -at- WEISNER -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:28:56 -0600

Upcoming Hands-On Help Development Classes from Weisner Associates Inc.
http://www.weisner.com/train/index.htm

* RoboHELP Classic 7 (Basic/Intermediate) -- $895 *
March 10-12 (Minneapolis)
April 14-16 (Ann Arbor)
May 26-28 (Minneapolis)

* HTML (Intro) -- $295 *
March 1 - Minneapolis
May 17 - Minneapolis

* HTML (Intermediate) -- $295 *
March 2 - Minneapolis
May 18 - Minneapolis

* HTML (Advanced) -- $295 *
March 3 - Minneapolis
May 19 - Minneapolis

* Building HTML-Based Help Systems -- $895 *
http://www.htmlbasedhelp.com
March 25-26 - Ann Arbor
April 5-6 - Minneapolis
April 12-13 - Denver
April 15-16 - Phoenix
April 19-20 - San Diego
April 22-23 - Los Angeles
April 26-27 - San Jose
April 29-30 - San Francisco
May 20-21 - Minneapolis
May 26-28 - Ann Arbor

Why take our classes?

* We train our students with practical, hands-on exercises, as well as in-depth lecture, tips, and time for experimentation or practice with their own help projects.
* We develop our own training material, which is based on real-world, practical knowledge, not marketing fluff. The owner of the company is also the principal trainer and consultant.
* We have been training hands-on Windows Help development classes since 1994, and were the first training company to be certified by three major authoring tool vendors (Blue Sky Software, Wextech Systems, and Virtual Media Technology). Who else can say that?
* We are the only training and consulting company that focuses primarily on web-centric, vendor-independent HTML-based help, gained from extensive hands-on experience. We may not toe the party line, but our clients appreciate the value of our expertise.
* Just ask our students--from more than 400 organizations throughout North America and Europe.

For more information: http://www.weisner.com or 800-646-9989.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=