Re: Heading and Title Capitalization

Subject: Re: Heading and Title Capitalization
From: "Atkinson, Phil" <Phil -dot- Atkinson -at- BRAID -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:15:25 -0000

Personally I prefer single word capitalisation. I have my reasons but that
is not my point. Title capitalisation is one of those issues (like
punctuating the end of bullet points) that depends on preference rather than
rules. If you like it that way then you should do it that way - as long as
it doesn't adversely effect the user.

Phil Atkinson - Documentation Manager - Braid Systems Limited
mailto:phil -dot- atkinson -at- braid -dot- co -dot- uk
Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=