Re: Laptops, Mac-to-Windows

Subject: Re: Laptops, Mac-to-Windows
From: George Beinhorn <trail -at- BEST -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:58:43 -0800

Actually, you <can> connect a keyboard to a PC laptop. It's routine.

Michael Blair wrote:As for using a laptop (of any flavour) exclusively, I
wouldn't want to.

--
George Beinhorn

"How to Run Your First 50-miler"
http://www.oceansofenergy.com

"God on the Job" (21 Interviews with
business managers who practice yoga
spiritual principles at work)
http://www.oceansofenergy.com/godonjob.htm

Ultrarunning o Yoga o Fitness o Drug Recovery
Weight Loss o Photography

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=