Where Do I Find Additional Word Templates?

Subject: Where Do I Find Additional Word Templates?
From: Nina Panzica <panin -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:01:24 -0500

Hi Folks,

A client of mine asked me to try to dig up some useful Microsoft Word templates for them.  They want one for a software user's guide primarily, but will happily take anything having to do with technical publication. (This client _really_ likes templates.) They've got all the standard ones that come with Word or that are downloadable from Microsoft's Website.  Are there other sources for technical publication templates that you know of?

Regards and thanks in advance,
Nina P.

Nina Panzica
Masterpiece Media, Inc.