Re: Where Do I Find Additional Word Templates?

Subject: Re: Where Do I Find Additional Word Templates?
From: Nina Panzica <panin -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:48:32 -0500

John G. said:

>Why don't you just custom design the templates for your client? It isn't
>hard.

No kidding! <g>

To answer your question:

(a) as doc manager, he's in charge of template design, not myself, and does
not want to (or cannot) delegate this job

(b) he's got me busy writing programming manuals and requirements
definitions documents

(c) he _loves_, _loves, _loves pre-built templates and this is the way he
wants to go.

In 16 years of technical writing (and almost that many using Word) I've
never once used a template, so I have very little info. on where you find
more of such objects. Do you?

Regards,
Nina P.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=