K2 Review

Subject: K2 Review
From: "Marie C. Paretti" <mparetti -at- RRINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:45:52 -0500

This email was posted on the Framers web site this morning, for those of
you wanting more information about K2:

<snip>
>In keeping with our mandate to inform the industry of events that are
>likely to impact digital workflows, the dMACS Project is pleased to
>announce that immediately following Adobe's scheduled press conference
>on March 2, 1999 at Seybold Boston we will be posting on our website
>an article entitled "QuarkKiller", an in-depth description of the Adobe
>software formerly known as K2, reproduced courtesy of Graphic
>Exchange magazine and authored by Graphic Exchange publisher Dan Brill.
>
>The review will be packaged as a PDF file weighing in at approximately
>843K and will be available for download from the dMACS website at
> http://www.dMACS.org on the specified date at approximately 9:30 a.m.
<snip>

To give credit where credit is due, the original announcement came from
>Shane Steinman
>dMACS Project Head, Digital Magazine Advertising Canadian Specifications
>c/o ArchAngel Media Inc. 555 Sheppard Ave. W., Suite 910
>Toronto, Ontario M3H 2R7 Canada Tel/Fax: (416) 410-3355
>Email: shane -at- dMACS -dot- org Website: http://www.dMACS.org

and was posted to Framers by
(Mr) Lindsey Thomas Martin, Publication Production
The Fraser Institute http://www.fraserinstitute.ca
2nd floor, 626 Bute Street, Vancouver BC V6E 3M1 Canada
Tel: (604) 688-0221 x335 Fax: (604) 688-8539
office e-mail: ltm -at- istar -dot- ca home e-mail: lmartin -at- sfu -dot- ca

Marie C. Paretti, PhD
Recognition Research, Inc. (RRI)
1750 Kraft Drive, Suite 2000
Blacksburg, VA 24060