Re: What a drag (on technical writing) <---- stupid

Subject: Re: What a drag (on technical writing) <---- stupid
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:52:54 -0800

I fully support Mr. Plato's right to attempt to be funny. What I question,
given Mr. Ray's strict policies on this listserv (which I also don't
contest, he runs it, he can establish whatever rules he likes), is whether
or not he should be allowed to try to be funny (in an infantile manner, I
might add) in this medium. If we get chastised for discussion Ms. vs. Miss,
why is he permitted to be "off-topic" and inflammatory? DB.