Re: What do TW's really do?

Subject: Re: What do TW's really do?
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:55:49 -0500

Some great ideas here, but I think we should hear from those TWs who don't
do user manuals and computer stuff - anyone?

Lisa Comeau
Account Representative; Y2K/Exchange Project
Client Services Group, Ontario Ministry of Health
Office (416) 327-1112
Pager (416) 715-9198
mailto:Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- moh -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=