Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It

Subject: Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It
From: James Mcculloch Ker <jmker -at- LEARN -dot- SENECAC -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:34:14 +0100

LComeau wrote:

"Anyone know of any in Canada? I know monsterboard, careermosaic,
careerclick, and careerpath, any more out there?

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, just would like to know for future
reference..."

These are job-related URLs I've collected over the past few months. As I
haven't checked them, I can't say if they'll be Canuck-oriented or not, I'm
afraid. Good luck in your prep/research, Lisa.

www.careerbuilder.com
www.clarityauthoring.com
www.globetechnology.com
www.isgjobs.com (Info Search Group, Mississaugughh)
www.occ.com
www.positionwatch.com
www.sandtechnology.com
www.smartbiz.com
www.tjobs.com
www.worksearch.gc.ca

Jamie
jmker -at- learn -dot- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=