Doc Quality

Subject: Doc Quality
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:11:03 -0700

(I have a point, and I'm getting to it...) Which brings me to a question:
why is it, that when I read Product Reviews in various
technical/computing publications, I can almost *never* find 1 comment on
the quality of the doc, hard copy or online! The only focus is on the
product itself!

It really depends on the writer's opinion of what the reader wants to know.
If they thought a product was bought because of the quality of the Docs,
then things would change. However, I have read plenty of reviews in which
the documentation was discussed.

Bob Maxey
3Com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=