Re: (Zachary) tayloring (Rant/Long)

Subject: Re: (Zachary) tayloring (Rant/Long)
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:51:53 -0700

[snip]
> I don't think it can get much clearer than that:
> every post you make is a sample of your work.
[And from an earlier post:]
Now... can't we all just get along?

Fine. Great. Wonderful. And possibly even true! Now, how about if the people
who read and re-read their messages before posting them would just rest
comfortably in their warm and smug assurance that their posts to the list
are pristine while those of others' suck, we *would* all just get along. You
do your thing and let others do theirs. Sound fair?

Geez, I can't believe I got drawn into this. Sorry, Eric!

Bev

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=