Re: Interview & testing

Subject: Re: Interview & testing
From: Jeff Johnson <jjohnson -at- OPTUM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:47:32 -0800

My brief experience as a testee was not that I was wasting my time. At the
first tech writing job interview where I was tested, I did some things
poorly. For instance, I did not include the system response in the steps of
a procedure. The interviewer pointed out the shortcomings as she saw them,
and I was paying attention. At the second interview with a test, I did not
make the same mistakes, and I did get the job, paying more than the first
one and closer to home.

Jeff Johnson

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=