Thanks for all those Word questions & answers

Subject: Thanks for all those Word questions & answers
From: Jacque Foreman <foremangraphics -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:20:22 -0800

Hi all -

Just taking a minute or two to thank all of you who had problems with
Word and all who had answers.

I don't use Word any more often than I have to -- when a customer
requests it. But I now have a folder full of questions/problems and
answers to problems I might encounter when I am working with Word.

So thank you all.

Jacque - Graphic Designer / Typesetter - Making Your Business
Easier since 1972 - Pen & Ink Renderings of homes & Bldgs.
& portraits from photos, Brochures, Ads, Flyers, Packaging, Business
Forms, Manuscripts, etc. - email: foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com
Rendering Samples: http://www.abacus-es.com/foreman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=