Re: the 5 C's

Subject: Re: the 5 C's
From: Robin Whitmore <robin -dot- whitmore -at- CYGENT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:15:01 -0800

I have received some very amusing responses to my recent inquiry about the 5
C's of documentation. Most of them centered on telling my boss where to go
;-)

Perhaps I should have been clearer and stated that this swing thought was
meant to be light hearted and funny. After all, the job description was
"explain to the customer what the hell they just bought." So these 5 C's are
not something I must run my department around. I'm just curious what they
really are.

Thanks to all,
Robin

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=