Re: complex conditional steps

Subject: Re: complex conditional steps
From: steve <steve -at- SOFTLINESYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:06:37 -0800

Here's how I would do it.

1. Click the Medical Record Selection box. One of three things may occur:
IF nothing happens, press <Tab> or <Return>. One of two things may
occur:
IF the Patient Enquiry screen is displayed, select Visit. The Patient
Header screen is displayed.
The Patient Header screen is displayed.

Inverting the options and nesting them makes for a cleaner procedure.
Bulleting is optional.

Regards,
Steven Ward Email: steve -at- softlinesystems -dot- com
Technical Writer Phone: (604) 266-1995
Softline Systems Inc. Fax: (604) 266-1949
850-1200 West 73rd Ave. Vancouver, B.C.
WWW: http://www.softlinesystems.com