Re: Do You Know a Quick Way to Change Color in PowerPoint Slides?

Subject: Re: Do You Know a Quick Way to Change Color in PowerPoint Slides?
From: Julie Bruce <jbruce -at- CYBERLOG -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:34:18 -0600

Have you tried the menu path: Tools --> Customize --> Commands -->
Drawing?

You can select any of the following: object, lighting, image control, more
contrast, less contrast, more brightness or less brightness and try those
to see if they will help you. I have only worked with this in a limited
capacity so I can't be of much more help than that but at least it's a
start.

Hope it helps!

Julie

I am editing a chapter in FrameMaker. The authors have copied in some
slides from PowerPoint. They used some dense colors that work OK on
the screen but are too dense in B&W printouts to read the text that the
authors have placed on top of the color.

Does anyone know an easy way to change the color scheme used by these
slides (in Powerpoint) that will not require me to go through and change
the color of each box individually? Unfortunately the boxes have all
been explicitly colored rather than using the color scheme, so that
option doesn't work. Is there a sort of "search and replace colour"
function that you know of anywhere in PowerPoint? Or an easy way
of changing/lightening the colors?

Susan

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=