Re: There's more to it than grammar

Subject: Re: There's more to it than grammar
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:01:50 -0500

I totally agree with you. My manager said to me when I first came on
board, "If our software was perfect, we wouldn't need documentation."
Well, the problem is: any suggestions I make about the interface or the
way the software works goes completely unnoticed. They totally ignore
me--don't even acknowledge I made the suggestion. The engineers (and the
manager) don't want to hear about it--it's their baby and I'm just the
help author.

<<I want a usable product, please, not a usable manual, and I
suspect I am not alone.>>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=