Re: Distributing doc source files - thoughts?

Subject: Re: Distributing doc source files - thoughts?
From: Debbie Warren <dwarren -at- DTECHS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:28:07 -0600

Export each story as an rich text format (RTF) file. I use PageMaker and
Word for PC. Marketing uses MAC. We have to export, import, and reformat
docs sometimes. It's time consuming. Luckily, we don't do it often.

I've e-mailed RTF files (I zipped them first using PKZIP.EXE) in the past to
another company to customize the documentation. They had FrameMaker. You
have to e-mail graphics file too if you link to them.

They will need to reformat using their software.

Debbie W.
dwarren -at- dtechs -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=