Company Slogans

Subject: Company Slogans
From: William Marin <WIM01 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:02:31 EST

Dear List,

I'm trying to come up with a catchy slogan for a computer company that I'm
creating as a university project. The company specializes in training
customers with regard to the ins & outs of what makes a computer work and not
just sales.

I'm having some problems in thinking something up. Someone told me that a
slogan should be something that can be visualized and should represent your
company. Someone else told me if you had a paragraph about the company, you
should keep breaking it down until you have around seven words. What's left
is the slogan.

Does anyone have a tricks of the trade. Isn't this the copywriters
thing...think up slogans and headlines? Is there any website that speaks
about creating a slogan? Anyone response would be appreciated. Thanks in
advance...

William Marin

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=