Photography credits

Subject: Photography credits
From: Leah Geanopulos <geanos -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 08:42:09 PST

Developing a project that will include photos of all our employees, most
of which they've provided for me. Some are just photos they "had lying
around" and they don't know who took them. Some are Olan Mills-type
portraits. Giving photo credits will be a real hassle and, in some
cases, impossible.

My question is, would it be permissible to use a blanket statement at
the beginning of the publication that will prevent me from having to
research photographer information and give photo credits for each one? I
was thinking, something like this:

All photos included in this publication are the personal property of the
individuals pictured and are printed with their permission.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance,

Leah Geanopulos

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=