Re: Technical Communication Questionnaire

Subject: Re: Technical Communication Questionnaire
From: James Bradfield <dean -at- DEMONS -dot- FORCE9 -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:33:11 -0000

Dear All,
Thanks enormously for finding the time to fill out the Technical
Communication questionnaire I posted onto the Internet yesterday. At the
present moment I have had over 80 replies all of which I have read with
great interest. Several of you offered your opinions concerning structure
and content, prompting me to make various adjustments. If you would like to
see the revised document - the address is still
http://www.demons.force9.co.uk/questionnaire.htm. I look forward to
receiving even more replies.
Thanks again,
Phil Clark