Question concerning Word Processing Software.

Subject: Question concerning Word Processing Software.
From: Gerard Reuss <swcoop3 -at- NDIGITAL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:33:46 -0500

Question concerning Word Processing Software.

Problem: At the company I work for we have been confronted
with many problems documenting. Surprising? Well no,
considering we are using Microsoft Word. Some of our
documents are as many as 200 pages and graphic intensive. I
know....Word is not equipped to handle documents of this size!
Thus, at this point I am trying to convince upper management
that it would be in the company?s best interest to adopt a new
word processing package.

I would greatly appreciate any insight as to what software we
should consider. What is the best? Why?
Also, could you please let me now what some of the downfalls
are to the recommend software packages.

Some issue of consideration:
We have been in business for a number of years; hence, we have a
great
number of documents. Therefore, it would be beneficial if we could
in
fact import the documents into the new software, along with the
graphics.

Also, could you please specify how easy they are to learn, this
may be an important issue, as we may need to train a number of
people.

If you have any idea as to price this would be good to?as I am
sure that will be one of the question management asks of me.

PS. Is there a review of documentation software on the market?

Thanks for your help

Gerard
You can email me at swcoop3 -at- ndigital .com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000