Cost of Translating Screen Shots

Subject: Cost of Translating Screen Shots
From: "Robyn M. Nace" <robyn -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:39:43 PST

Hello!

I looked in the archives and found many "per word" estimates for
translation but no "per screen shot" estimates.

I know to use call outs rather than labels in diagrams and screen shots,
but what about the shots themselves? For example, we make a Web-based
travel application and I might include a screen shot of page that had a
"typical" itinerary. There may be other shots that include a lot of user
input.

What are the costs associated with setting up and taking the new
screens, and "doctoring" them, if necessary?

Please respond to me off-list at robyn -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot-

Thanks very much!

-Robyn Nace

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=