Write about what I love

Subject: Write about what I love
From: Patty Marco <pattym -at- FIRSTLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:54:34 -0600

I'm an associate (beginner) level tech writer at a software company. Don't
get me wrong, I'm not fresh out of college. My Bachelor's degree in English
is well over 15 years old. I have had other careers and my path brought me
to this profession. I love the people I work with and, after two years, am
finally getting to understand (dare I say it?) the software I write about
and the audience I write for.

My greatest desire, however, is to write about something I understand and
love which is crafts. I know it sounds hokey! Yes, crafts are my passion.
Not just one kind of craft, all crafts!

Can anyone tell me how to get into technical writing for crafts?

pattym -at- firstlogic -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=