Re: framemaker help

Subject: Re: framemaker help
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:22:55 -0800

Rickard, Peg asked:

| We're having problems getting our Framemaker files printed with spot color
| or with four color. The printers all look at us like we're crazy sending
| them Framemaker files. Have any of you experienced problems sending
| Framemaker files to printers. If so, how have you resolved them?

Few printers are equipped to handle FrameMaker files directly. Normally, you
send PostScript and/or PDF files produced from FrameMaker.

Regards,

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

RoboHELP Certified Trainer & Consultant
WebWorks Publisher Certified

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=