Looking for Job Offers

Subject: Looking for Job Offers
From: "Kristin C. Carlson" <kccarlso -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 19:27:04 -0500

Are you looking for someone with good communication skills, web and
graphic design experience, and talent in CD-ROM production? Do you know
anyone who is? I am graduating this spring and am looking for a job (will
move anywhere if the job is right). Please visit my re?sme?, and seemy
work at http://www.hu.mtu.edu/~kccarlso, then email me at kccarlso -at- mtu -dot- edu -dot-
First five job leads get a free gushy thank you e-mail from me.

Sincerely,
Kristin Carlson

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=