JOB: Recruiting Opportunities

Subject: JOB: Recruiting Opportunities
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:05:11 -0800

Hi folks. This is a serious message.

I have been offering this program to friends and business associates for years.
I figured I would offer this deal to the TECHWR-L gang as well.

My company, Anitian Consulting is looking to expand our list of clients in the
United States. We currently have a number of clients in the Pacific Northwest
and California, but wish to expand to new markets and new states. Acting as an
independent recruiter for us, you can make extra money without leaving your
current job. Here's how it works:

We are looking for leads on contracting opportunities at any company or
organization. If you provide us with a lead, and the lead pans out into a job
for us, you can earn a 3% commission on our initial take. For example, if the
job is for $100,000, you earn $3,000. All you have to do is give us the name
and contact information of someone who is looking for a contract programmer,
technical writer, QA/Tester, or instructional designer, etc.

Moreover, if you provide us a lead and a person to fill the position, you can
earn 5% in commission.

What is the catch? You have to wait 45 days after the start of the contract
before getting paid. This ensures the job works out okay. If you submit a lead
for your own place of employment, you need to make sure you can accept a
commission for that lead. Some companies and the government will not allow you
to take a commission from an agency. However, you can take commissions for
leads at other companies. Also, the commission rate is not negotiable.
Everyone gets 3% for a lead, 5% for a lead and a candidate.

It's not a full time job, but one email or telephone call can get you some extra
cash. This is how my company keeps our margins low. Rather than have a
full-time recruiter, we pay commissons to anyone who sends us job leads.

Also, you can submit yourself and a lead simultaneously. In this way, Anitian
Consulting can act as a clearing house for your own independent contract jobs.
We have all the insurance, payroll, and IRS infrastructure that some large
companies require to work with independents. We can process your invoices and
tax paperwork for a very small margin.

Questions? Just email me at aplato -at- anitian -dot- com -dot- I would be happy to explain
how the program works and answer any questions.

Andrew Plato
President / Principal Consultant
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
www.anitian.com

PS: This offer is open to anyone so let your friends know.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=