Adobe Acrobat--Creating a Splash Screen

Subject: Adobe Acrobat--Creating a Splash Screen
From: Ginny Lee <ginny-lee -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 07:56:07 -0500

Hello,

Could someone please advise me on how to create a splash
screen for a .pdf file?

I know how to create the screen itself, but I'm having problems
setting the .pdf apart from the rest of the file.

For example, I want the screen to show for approximately 2
seconds before the opening menu, but when I set this option, ALL
of the pages within the .pdf are set to advance in 2 seconds....

That's not what I had in mind. I just want the splash screen to
display for 2 seconds, then show the menu, then do NOTHING
until the user clicks one of the options.

Can someone explain to me how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

--
ginny-lee -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/6712

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=