Re: Copyright wording for PDF's

Subject: Re: Copyright wording for PDF's
From: JGREY <JGREY -at- MADE2MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:31:30 -0500

Peter Lucas is worried about copy protection on PDF documents.

We distribute PDF versions of our books to customers. Because we *want* our
customers to have access to the books, we *wholeheartedly encourage* them to
make as many copies as they want. However, we tell them that they can make
copies for internal use only.

Peace,
jim

jim grey \ Documentation Manager
Made2Manage Systems, Inc. \ jgrey -at- made2manage -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=