JOB: NJ Contract Tech. Writers Needed

Subject: JOB: NJ Contract Tech. Writers Needed
From: Jennifer Freeland <jfreeland -at- BOTTOMLINESTAFF -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:43:55 -0500

Technical Writers

Bottom Line Staffing Solutions has an immediate contract need for
Technical Writers. Consultants should have experience working in an
environment which involves documentation on or about Oracle Reports, the
Web, and/or Discoverer 2k.

This assignment is for a minimum of 2 months with possible extensions,
and is located in Parsippany, NJ.

Bottom Line Staffing Solutions represents the top 10% of independent
consultants by being an agent and advocate for your career growth. We
are searching out consultants distinctive for their blend of technical
and non-technical skills. We represent consultants by understanding
your needs and connecting you with the right opportunity at Bottom
Line. Once on board with Bottom Line, we focus on your career growth
through our Act Like An Owner and Incentive Programs. The Act Like an
Owner certification program is a mini-MBA program tailored to
professionals in the technical services market. It enables our
affiliates to develop key, critical business knowledge that increases
your value to our customers and, ultimately, increases your value in the
market. The Incentive Program enables our Affiliates to stay
technically sharp and to earn substantially more money through referrals
and follow-on business.

This is an urgent requirement that I am trying to staff. Could you
please let me know the following:

7 Your level of interest in this position.
7 A telephone number where I can contact you during the day/night.
7 Times you are available for a telephone interview.
7 Date you would be available to start provided the telephone
interview goes well.

If you are not available or interested, could you please let me know
if you know of anyone that might be interested. Bottom Line Staffing
Solutions has an outstanding referral policy that will allow me to pay
you a referral bonus if person to work.

Thanks,
--
Jennifer L. Freeland