Re: Knowledge Base product ideas?

Subject: Re: Knowledge Base product ideas?
From: AlQuin <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:47:24 +0200

On 25-03-1999 18:23 Deborah Cooper wrote:

>Along the same lines, it would be nice to have a software
>package that could store email messages by subject line for
>future reference!

On a Macintosh, I use Filemaker Pro 4.0 to archive email messages with
Applescript from Claris Emailer 2.0 to a database and back.
Possible Filemaker has a similar solution for use in a Windoze
environment?

My 2 eurocents,
Kees de Bondt

AlQuin Total Quality

* The secret to success is - find out where the
* people are going and get there first (Mark Twain)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=