Re: Styles for User Guides

Subject: Re: Styles for User Guides
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:29:35 -0800

I do...in a way.

I bought the book from Sun Technical Publications; A
Style Guide for the Computer Industry". it came with a
whole CDRom full of Frame viewers and templates; those
that were used in the writing of the book and a bunch
of other sample templates. They make a great base from
which to design your own set.

--- Melonie Holliman
<melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> This topic sounds like an arguement for having
> templates set up which are owned individually. In
> other
> words, in those slow times create a template which

John Posada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=