Favorite/Recommended Fonts

Subject: Favorite/Recommended Fonts
From: Steve Rasnic Tem <tems -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:46:15 -0800

A couple of clients have asked me if there have been any surveys/studies
concerning the best fonts and font sizes to use in user manuals, for
body text and for headings. I'm not aware of any myself. Has anyone
heard of such a survey or research?

Thanks,

Steve Tem
Steve Rasnic Tem
email: tems -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com
2500 Irving St.
Denver, CO 80211
fax: 303-477-9259

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=