Oh no...not another newbie!

Subject: Oh no...not another newbie!
From: "Richard C. Gardner" <rgardner -at- INTRCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 02:06:31 -0500

Hello all,

I am posting this message for two reasons.

One, I have just joined this listserv and am testing it out.

Two, I am one month away from finishing my M.A. in Technical Writing and
have already landed a terrific job with a worldwide HW/SW developer and
producer. Any advice for someone with infinite theoretical (but relatively
little empirical) knowledge? Any words of wisdom (humorous included) would
be appreciated. I know that this is not the forum for this type of
solicitation, so please feel free to email me directly at
rgardner -at- intrcom -dot- com -dot-

Thanx a million.

Richard Cai Gardner

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=