Credit where due re: Styles for User Guides

Subject: Credit where due re: Styles for User Guides
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:25:43 -0400

In my message yesterday on this topic, I said that I hadn't yet seen anyone
suggest creating a few prefabricated style sheets/templates during "slow"
business times, to offer clients as a courtesy.

Going through my backlog I found out Melonie Holliman suggested just that,
in a short message I had overlooked. Oops! Anyhow, I wanted to give credit
where credit was due.

Thanks to the three or four people who have commented favourably on my
suggestion. I've freelanced for all of four weeks and *never* been in a
position where I had to design the template, so I didn't know how the idea
would fly. I'm glad to see I'm thinking correctly.

Take care,

Scott
(off to design a few templates!)

--
Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=