Re: MA, no job experience - final word

Subject: Re: MA, no job experience - final word
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 08:46:18 -0700

I have subscribed to this list for some time.

I think this is the first time this academia/real
world discussion has been treated so civilly. On list
and off.

Bravo for us.

===
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=