ForeHelp problem

Subject: ForeHelp problem
From: Juley Torkomian <Juley -dot- Torkomian -at- MCMAIL -dot- VANDERBILT -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:18:23 -0500

Hello,
I hope you ForeHelp Gurus don't mind answering yet another newbie question. I'm
building my index using the Index Expert and when I go into test mode to test it
I select an item from the index list and then my Topics Found box opens. My
topics are listed there but I also have Untitled #1 or Untitled #2 coming up
occasionally. I know that somehow I've linked some of my pop-up topics to
keywords but I can't figure out how to find and destroy the problem. Can anyone
point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Juley

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=