Framemaker certification?

Subject: Framemaker certification?
From: Geoffrey Hart <Geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:31:50 -0400

Forwarded on request. Please respond directly to Sam
(sbuttice -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com) (who's not a member of
the list) even if you send a copy to techwr-l.

<<Are you or do you know anyone who is a FrameMaker
ACE (Adobe Certified Expert)? I would like to know what the
exam is like and where, in our wonderful city [Montreal,
Quebec], it can be taken.>>

I imagine any nearby training courses in other cities would
also prove useful.

--Geoff Hart @8^{)} Pointe-Claire, Quebec
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

"Patience comes to those who wait."--Anon.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=