Size of Manuals

Subject: Size of Manuals
From: Brian Doonan <bdoonan -at- CORECO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:51:41 -0400

I just had a long discussion with one of our tech support people. He is
adamant in his belief that a technical manual, for the most part, should be
8.5 by 11 inches in size. We produce manuals in 6.5 by 8.5 and believe it's
the best option for us. I realize that the size depends on many factors,
however, is there an advantage to a particular size that I'm not
considering?

Brian

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=