Re: Staring into space

Subject: Re: Staring into space
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:10:57 -0500

Howdy,

Personally, my habit is to write the thing as fast as possible.
Then I edit and put it aside for awhile then edit and reorganize
then edit and ...

You get the picture. I edit until they rip it out of my unrelenting
hands. ;-) I am lucky and tend to have a lot of time for each project.
If it has a quick turn-around time, it just gets edited less.

I stare into space quite often as well. I have never had any feedback
regarding it. They seem to be happy with my work and I guess that is
all that matters. Luckily and unluckily, technical writing is a mystery
to most of my coworkers. When I make a statement regarding
documentation, they tend to shrug and say "if you say so."

Melonie R. Holliman
Technical Writer
CPD Marketing
Advanced Micro Devices