Change Pages for Manuals

Subject: Change Pages for Manuals
From: Randall Larson-Maynard <randall -dot- larson-maynard -at- IND -dot- ALSTOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:15:20 -0700

This is new one for me.

How do you handle change pages for customers? Do you send the pages and hope the
customer knows what to do with them? Is there a general format, or is there no
general way to handle this?

We currently (RARELY) send a cheesy, plain cover page with the change pages.
That is going to change as we have new product line coming down the pipe. Is
there another, more sophisticated, way to do this?

We print technical manuals that include installation, operation, engineering
drawings, etc. in 3-ring binders.

Randall Larson-Maynard
Technical Writer
Alstom Automation Schilling Robotics
Davis, CA, USA
randall -dot- larson-maynard -at- ind -dot- alstom -dot- com
www.schilling.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=