FWD: Transition into more artistic/creative area

Subject: FWD: Transition into more artistic/creative area
From: Anonymous User <anonfwd -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:12:17 -0600

Name withheld upon request. Please reply on list.

Dear fellow tech writers,

I would like to know if any of you have successfully transitioned from a
tech writing career into something related but with a more artistic/creative
emphasis? Or if you know any other tech writers who have? I am considering
some kind of career move out of tech writing into something
software/internet related, like writing web or multimedia content, and would
be interested in any suggestions you might have or experiences you can
share. I am not interested in anything marketing or PR-related, thanks.

- Anonymous tech writer soul

Message forwarded on request. Please reply on list.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=