Re: WORD: Landscape Headers

Subject: Re: WORD: Landscape Headers
From: Julie Bruce <jbruce -at- CYBERLOG -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 12:34:19 -0500

I can get the landscape header to print along
the top of the 11" side of the paper, but that's to the left as you look at
the 8.5x11 page. I want the header at the top!

Jennifer:

Sorry! I don't have a solution for you. I can tell you that I have used
text boxes in MS Word in the past and I have found that they wander across
the page. I don't know if they have found a fix for it yet but I just stay
away from text boxes all together. If I come across anything that will
help you I will let you know.

Julie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=