Re: Stock Options for Tech Writers

Subject: Re: Stock Options for Tech Writers
From: Kimberly Cakebread <kcakebread -at- AURIGIN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:01:23 -0700

I guess the deal is, as Dirty Harry says, do you feel lucky. I've done
quite well. On the other hand, my husband still has some Wang stock
that we're going to use as wallpaper in the rec room.

Things to look at include how many shares are outstanding, how much
you'll be buying them for, whether you'll have the opportunity to buy
shares before they vest, when the company expects to become profitable
(this one doesn't apply to internet companies), and, if they're private,
when they expect to go public. You can't take anything with you if you
leave before the company goes public.

Kimberly Ferri Cakebread

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=