Re: Appeal

Subject: Re: Appeal
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- ITEXCHSRV2 -dot- PHX -dot- MCD -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:50:36 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurice King [mailto:benadam -at- CYBERDUDE -dot- COM]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 1:42 PM
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Subject: Appeal

I am asking the administrator of this list to post again the regulations
that govern TECHWR-L for those persons who clearly have forgotten. Flaming
on the list, which has been quite obvious in some of the recent posts, is
certainly not acceptable, not to me or to any other subscriber.

I'm a subscriber. And I find flames acceptable upon occasion. Especially
when they make a valid point, such as Eric Dunn's did (not much of a
scorcher if you ask me).

As I tell my son, if you don't want others to play with your toys, don't
bring them out.

Jason

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=