Manual printing in Word is inconsistent on different printers

Subject: Manual printing in Word is inconsistent on different printers
From: Free Thinker <Mike -dot- Wilson -at- NLYNX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:33:18 -0500

Need your expertise and assistance on a Word to printer matter.

When I print out a manual on the network printer it prints fine, and as
intended. When others print the manual from a disk to their local or network
printer portions of the TOC wrap around and pages don't break where intended.
Any help will be appreciated

Thanx in advance for potential solutions.

--Mike Wilson
NLynx Systems, Inc
My opinions are mine. Standard disclaimers apply.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=